Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Decor: Entry Cabinet and Coat Hanger

Ahhh yes, my favorite time of year is coming! So of course I decorated. What I have here is my entry  cabinet and coat hanger. When I walk in the door, I have to have something to put my keys and phone down on or I will lose them EVERY TIME. So I like having this worn cabinet that opens up for that and also doubles as a mail sorter which is perfect for a clean, organized area. So this is how I decorated our entry for fall!


Add a DIY chalkboard spray-painted frame from DI and use it for all seasons!


And this is the wall coat/purse/anything hanger that my dear husband made for me out of driftwood we found at Doran Beach while we were living in California. String some leaf garland across, hang some fall colored scarves or hats, and done!

Last but not least, fill an apple basket (from Whole Foods) with burlap and place a pumpkin, fall foliage, and even a scarecrow in it to add to the bottom of the cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment