Thursday, May 22, 2014

Maternity Photography

I had the privilege to photograph my sweet sister-in-law for a maternity photo shoot and let me tell you, this was one of the most fun photo shoots I have ever done! A lot of the photos are very similar, but I seriously just could not get enough of the background! And plus, she just looked so beautiful! I think the black flowy dress went so perfectly with the fields.  It was the most perfect night to do this shoot! It was like 73 degrees out, the alfalfa was in full bloom, the cotton was flying around in the sky eeeeeverywhere, the sky itself was just amazing (it totally reminded me of a scene right out of Pride and Prejudice or something) all with the constant sound of frogs and crickets. It was seriously heaven I tell you.

Anyway, I have been trying to learn more about my camera so I could take better photos, rather than just shoot in auto and pretend I have good photos only because I have a good camera, which seems to be what a lot of people do these days. So since doing some research, holy crap, I can tell a huge difference in the outcome of my photos and it is making me soooo stoked to do it more! So if anyone is wanting some pictures done for anything at all, I would love to practice on you!

























All Photos © 2014 Holly Arballo

No comments:

Post a Comment