Friday, May 9, 2014

Green Smoothie


I call this one.... THE MOTHERLOAD.
I buy a ton of fruits and veggies. I mean a TON. I am obsessed. But anyway, I usually have at least 2 smoothies a day, and the one I have in the morning is usually THE MOTHERLOAD. I like to literally throw in everything I can possibly find to get a nice big fat boost of healthy energy in the morning. Then for the second smoothie of the day I try to make an actual tasty recipe, so I will have one of those up on the blog soon.

So for THE MOTHERLOAD I don't really measure anything because I really don't care how it tastes. I just drink it and call it good. So for this particular one I thew in: 

oranges
pinnapple
strawberries
mangos
papaya
kiwi
blueberries
carrots
cucumber
kale
spinach
flaxseed
and a tiny bit of water
ice

I also usually have some limes, celery, and collards greens as well but I ran out of those yesterday:(
But I swear to you it actually did taste so good. It usually always does. If you try it and it sucks just make sure to have a little bit more fruit, or you can squeeze in a little bit of raw honey or organic agave and it makes it taste even better:)

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment