Monday, June 30, 2014

Spring/Summer Wreath

Ok so I am sure you all know I used to live in Virginia (I only talk about it like every 5 seconds because that place is amazing) but the place I lived in was called Old Town and yeah. Pretty much the cutest neighborhood in the entire world hands down. There is so much history over there it is ridiculous, I mean George Washington pretty much created the town when he was a teenager, but I just remember taking walks down the street from my house and noticing plaques on some houses that would say, "House of Robert E. Lee" and all these old historical figures. I was always learning something new and totally awesome. But one of the things that I think makes Old Town so unique amongst their many unique things are the door wreaths. Holy cow, those people over there take a lot of pride in their front doors! And they have this awesome obsession with fruit, which I totally love, and they like to stuff as much fruit as they possibly can in the windows above their front doors. It is actually quite pretty! So today's post is about wreaths. And by the way, there will be a holiday wreath post as Christmas nears and I will have even more awesome pictures to show for that so keep an eye out for that one!

Anyway, I just love wreaths a lot, and I like making one for every season! But today I am sharing an awesome spring/summer wreath that my cute sister-in-law has on her front door because it is way better than mine haha.




I love this wreath because of the hose! It is such a cute idea for the spring or summer! And the flowers and bow are the perfect touch. A lemon or two would also work wonderfully to match the hose as well. So props to my sis for her cute wreath on her cute awesome house!

Enjoy these little extra photos of the doors of Old Town:)










No comments:

Post a Comment